Monday, May 5, 2014

I have been sooooo good

for me anyway. I like to read blogs that are pretty frugal. I am really not that frugal. I did try to make yogurt once, and I thought it was good. However, I can be lazy, or scattered or just plain busy. My new plan is to make my own laundry detergent.

I spent all of yesterday morning getting all stocked up. We can eat for two weeks without food shopping. Yes, I will need to grab some fruit on Sunday, but overall we are set. I am so sick of wasting money on take out. It makes me feel so much better after we eat a home cooked dinner. It also sets a much better example for the kiddos.

I also got a great deal on two birthday gifts because I had some Kohl's coupons. So I bought two gifts and only spent $13.00. I was thrilled.

Now I have some medical bills to pay, and my brakes don't sound good. I am worried. That means absolutely no extra spending right now.

Not too mention the home renovation that will be starting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment