Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Freezing Cold Day and Dinner is Served

It wasn't a bad day. We got up and had a decent morning. We didn't leave at 7:30, but we left before 8:00. My work day was okay. We made it through without major issues.  A long weekend leaves kids tired (and teachers too).

I was totally committed to going to the gym right after work. Right after lunch I got hit with a sore throat and some ear pain. I swore I had strep. I stopped on the way home to get checked out. No strep and the pain seems gone. Probably the dryness. It is so cold.

It was the kind of cold night that made me really glad I had an already prepared dish of chicken enchiladas to pop in a hot oven. Having a dinner plan makes for a happy night and a happy mom, which makes for a happy house. We have no night activities for the rest of the week. Yippee! Tomorrow's dinner is calzone. It is defrosting in the fridge right now. I put it together this weekend. All it needs to do is heat up in the oven. Dinner will be served tomorrow. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment