- Appreciate each day, even the bad ones
- Utilize my time and give the proper amount of time to my family, myself and my job (tough one)
- Spend time with my children and when with them give them all my attention (see resolution 2)
- Spent time at the gym to improve my health, lower my weight, and relieve stress (see resolution 2)
- Go out with my husband alone once a month
- Cook at home, utilize what we have, don't go overboard at the store
- Don't waste food (see prior resolution)
- Spend money wisely
- Be a good friend
- Don't be angry even if I am not wrong
- Work hard at my job but remember it is a job and not the only thing in my life. I promise I will find a balance and make it work or find another job.
- Blog a bit more than every three month
Sunday, January 3, 2016
A fresh start with some New Year's Resolutions
My family has experienced some heartache in the past few months, but I would like to approach 2016 with a positive attitude and put my best foot forward for my husband, children, mother, sister, and friends. I am dedicating my list of resolutions to my father, who is no longer with us in person, but I am convinced is always here. I miss you Dad.
Posted by small house girl at 7:25 AM