Sunday, January 24, 2016

Groceries for This Month

My total for January was about $500. That is awesome. Really I am quite excited about it. Also exhausted from spending so much time in the kitchen cooking, planning and organizing, but still quite pumped that I was able to feed us that well for what I spent. Part of it was participating in a pantry challenge on another blog. I certainly did not have the food supply that many people seemed to have, but it was a huge help.

Next week's shop will count towards February's spending. Another thing that really helped was all the coupons I was able to use. Great local store coupons that gave me $ off the end of my order. Two or three weeks in a row I have been able to get an additional $10.00 of my order. That is fabulous.

For this week I already planned and prepped dinner for tonight and Monday. I have a tentative plan for Tuesday and the rest of the week as well. We will see how it goes. Right now I have work to do, but I feel like I need a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment