Saturday, January 16, 2016

An Amazing Shop

I am blown away by what I was able to get today.  Once again I had a $5.00 off coupon and an additional $5.00 on my Stop and Shop card. That gave me $10.00 of my order. Also, I bought the following products that were buy one get one free: onions, potatoes, and bread. I also took advantage of their "buy theirs get ours" that they do, which got me two dish soaps and two containers of hummus. I also got free Cabot butter due to a coupon. My final free item was milk because I spent $12.00 on certain products. That was mainly yogurt for the kids to take to school and a few yogurts for me. They looked good, but I am not sure I am in love with them.

Now my order was not free. This is not extreme couponing where I got 100 boxes of cereal free. My order included clementines, apples, peppers, lettuce, carrots, cantaloupe and fresh pineapple. It also included oatmeal, sour cream, 4-5 pounds of chicken breast for $1.77 lb, deli meat and cheese, pita bread, peanut butter, frozen blueberries, eggs and few other snack items.  It looked like it was close to $200.00, but it was only $122.00. For someone who has been spending over $150.00 a week and then hitting the store again for a $50.00 or $60.00 order this is wonderful. I have my menu plan and am working hard to get everything ready for another week of "no more shopping".

No comments:

Post a Comment